Agnostic.com

3 0

Another cautionary tale/ Human interest story.
'Woman Feels ‘Like the Walking Dead’ After COVID Vaccine Injuries
In an interview with The Defender, Catherine Parker, who had a complete and fulfilling life before she was injured by a COVID-19 vaccine, said she started a support group for others who are injured and who feel dismissed by doctors.'
[childrenshealthdefense.org]

BDair 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there any damn thing you won't believe? The Most Credulous Award is yours, hands down.

Can you tell me what part of the article you can disprove?

I know many more people who felt much worse after COVID, including some who died.

The vaccine injuries are continuing to mount. The long term adverse effects of the vaccines are still unknowable, but many of the eperts that predicted blood clots and auto-immune disorders are proving correct. The mRNA biologics never worked as intended, and there was never a need to inject vast numbers of people with them.

Over 1250+ COVID Vaccine Publications & Case Reports showing adverse effects, harms and deaths after COVID mRNA (Moderna & Pfizer) and adenoviral vector injections; please - [react19.org]

“Within two weeks after receiving the first vaccine, I began to have chronic fatigue
and insomnia,” Parker told The Defender. “I went to a couple of doctors … and they just said it was menopause that was causing it.”

Parker’s symptoms worsened significantly after she received the Pfizer booster on Nov. 9, 2021. “Within 2-3 weeks after the booster, my hair began falling out and I started having severe brain fog and chronic fatigue,” Parker said.

“I started having uncontrollable tremors, shaking and spasms, migraines, brain fog … to a point where I couldn’t communicate and couldn’t walk,” she added.

BDair Level 8 Aug 1, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.