Agnostic.com

2 2

The purchase and renovation of an old property

The purchase and renovation of an old property can be a good investment as the building may have an old-world charm, it could include traditional design features, tall ceilings, a good locational advantage and a lot of spaciousness which is not available in newly constructed homes. Home renovation is always an exciting process but chances are high that one will face some unexpected hurdles while renovating an ancestral property or an old property which is more than 30 years old.

Diviz 1 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I noticed long ago that I like old buildings better than new ones. The new buildings have too shabby wall markings, too low ceilings, and thin walls. I like good soundproofing that allows all the occupants to do their business without worrying about someone disturbing them. The example of updating an old room in your photo reminds me of the first old house I ever visited. Since then, I've wanted to buy an old house, renovate it, hire Nottingham Painters And Decorators, and turn it all into a Byron estate. I tend to romanticize things, so I adore the Victorian aesthetic. I think only professional finishers and painters can paint what looks like Victorian walls and ceilings. What do you guys think of the green patterns?

I like the windows

Unity Level 7 Aug 2, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.