Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Trump Demands CNN Stop Saying That He's Lying About 2020 Election - YouTube

Just a fun news story about Trump's latest publicity stunt...

snytiger6 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Buwahahahaaa!!!!!!! SO SATISFYING!

Well shit, I demand Fox send me a million dollars, and if I do not get it I will throw a fit.

& I "believe" that snatching him & shipping him off to Devil's Island, or someplace similar, would be in the best interests of the country & world. This is a truly held subjective "belief" that I hold (tho, I think I could objectively prove my case, unlike the Orange Turd...)

Trump actually believes the election was stolen, so this is no surprise.

He believes he isa genius too! 😂😂Doesn’t make it true,

@Barnie2years It's the secret of his (and any grifter's) appeal. They actually believe their con. No, doesn't make it remotely true, but in an America ruled by infotainment and propaganda, we're all just loyal to the liars of our own choosing.

I hope CNN answers with a hearty “fuck you and your demands, traitor.”

I wish my ex would quit telling the truth about me too. I get it

Leetx Level 7 Aug 2, 2022

The truth hurts sometimes and this country needs to be told the truth. For we can fix his fuck ups and move on. Clearly, 45 hasn't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.