Agnostic.com

2 0

Just curious, are you planning a search feature for the forums? I'm starting to see quite a few questions from people that have already been answered.

kiramea 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I often read a post, an then later on think of a comment that I'd like to make. Sometimes I make a comment and think later of something I'd like to add. But then I can't find the post! How do the tags work?

There is a search form on the "Discuss" page but people don't tend to search before they post and we haven't found a way to merge topics yes. We hope that we can get "tags" out this week so members can help us identify repeats better. The thought is if members tag new posts with tags of similar questions, then we can start merging topics.

Admin Level 9 Dec 5, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.