Agnostic.com

1 3

To the surviving people of Palestine,

I am truly so very sorry that you, your families, your neighbors, and your country suffer so as a brutal slaughter is waged across your land. I have tried to remain informed and active politically so that I could do whatever I can to help prevent my country from inflicting further such tragedies on others. As you might imagine, sometimes I too feel very helpless in this regard. You all have done much to remind me that sometimes courage can be as simple a thing as to just keep moving forward. And for that, you have my sincere respect, admiration, and gratitude. Please forgive us for not doing more to protect you.

To the dead, there is nothing I can say to lessen the pain. You are missed.

~ LanceThruster

WilliamCharles 8 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was notified by the site that I had already posted this a year ago. It's sad that it regularly becomes relevant.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.