Agnostic.com

3 9

[tiktok.com]
Every f time bcz getting older and dementia is apparently my new best friend 🙄🦇

Pralina1 9 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dementia is not a single disease; it includes many others types of it, the main cause of this illness being Alzheimer's disease. Dementia can be identified after some specific symptoms like short-term memory, forgetting various appointments, or important things to do. You can determine the level or capacity of your memory by making different memory tests to check your brain health. Dementia can be treated, but it mostly depends on its cause. Also, the main causes of dementia are depression, excess alcohol, and vitamin deficiencies.

Oops nevermind, looks like it is Monday now, in my timezone anyways.

Oh shit ! Happy birthday man !!!! And many more !!! What r u now , 28? 32?? I hope u ll have a great day spike !!!

@Pralina1 Like to say I'm turning 22, but that was a number of years ago, so 38 will have to do now. Took a personal day off from work, and going to indulge a bit in birthday cake, which I don't do often these days anymore. Thank you, much appreciated.

@SpikeTalon yes to cake 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

This Monday I'm turning another year older, unfortunately.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680296
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.