Agnostic.com

3 12

[tiktok.com]
I have to go to wedding early next yr . And I don’t know how this works . I don’t go to weddings or funerals . No choice . I ll be the coumpara ( main character πŸ™„). I am bringing cash . That’s all we know . That’s what we do , man , thank gods they are Greeks , they gonna understand πŸ™ŒπŸ¦‡

Pralina1 9 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went to an Italian/Greek wedding once, the bride was Italian and the groom with Greek and it was the most fun wedding I have ever been to.

You are right about Italian weddings all I saw was a fancy bag that the bride held the whole time and people kept coming up to her and dropping envelopes of money into it. I thought that was the best way to give them what they needed! 😘

Right ??? Not surprised , I swear to gods that I don’t believe , every Italian family has a Greek one into , and same for the Greeks . When they are tghr , IS THE WORSE !!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They got better with the years . They used to pin money on the brides dress , I mean , really πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™Œ
I am so glad u got to see that circus , it’s actually very fun , and I am glad u got to experiance the crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

@Pralina1 That wedding was seriously the most fun I’ve ever had at a wedding! The dancing, the drinking, the gorgeous men! Wow did I have a great time as I was single back then!! 😘

@Redheadedgammy πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

That's what I usually do.

The Italian in u !!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 It sure is.

Same here

it seems easier than doing all the gift finding, giving and returning.

Right ???πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Exactly

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.