Agnostic.com

1 1

If you are retired or about too this article may save your life and stop you from financial ruin!!!

How the obstructionist regressive republicans are destroying Medicare, one Medicare Advantage insurance policy at a time!!!

The republicans are are scamming the Americans who are retired and about to retire into a Medicare Advantage plan which actually offers far less then advertised and delivered!!!

The so called savings in Advantage plans, which denied services on a regular basis are not delivering what they promise on any level of medical care they promise!!!

Diagnostic care under these Advantage Plan is too too often denied and their appeal process can take months!!!

They are hoping you will die before they do enough diagnostic procedures to actually help us with our life threatening medical conditions!!!

We as taxpayers are being over Billed over $12 Billion a year for these Advantage plans which offer for far less than we would have received on a Medicare Supplement plan!!!

[dailykos.com]Medicare-Advantage-Scam-Before-Medicare-is-Dead?detail=emaildkre&pm_source=DKRE&pm_medium=email

of-the-mountain 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With all due respect sir let me provide a bit of history relevant to your post.

Medicare part C was part of the budget reconciliation act of 1997 and signed into law by then President Clinton.

I agree with you that so-called “medicare Advantage” plans are a bad choice for many if not most Americans.

Your error is not the flaws of these plans but attributing these flaws to Republicans. The RNC does not take a position on part C plans.

If you believe that any individual Republican Congressmen or Senators are advocating for changes you deem harmful I would be happy to consider the assertion. Provide a citation please.

Absent that, I will conclude that your post is just a cut & paste piece authored by someone else.

Oh yes, I see-- The "Daily Kos". And so it goes. I see very few original thoughts posted in these online forums.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.