Agnostic.com

2 1

Marrionville, i do not think it is SeaGreenEyes that blocked you as i cannot open your post about it but i can open her posts......

AnneWimsey 9 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've blocked a couple of guys and that means when they post on a thread and other people answer them I only see the answer not their post.

It’s not me who was blocked Anne…I merely commented on it. I think it’s TomMcGivern who was blocked by SeagreenEyes.

So how can I find out who blocked me from seeing your post? I never noticed this Tom before as far as I know.....

@AnneWimsey I’ve no idea…I may be blocked but can’t imagine why! If you’re blocked from seeing my post I’ve not got the foggiest idea who has done it or why!!

@Marionville I know, you are so nice!

@AnneWimsey All I said was “stop fighting in the playground children”….maybe that touched a nerve! 😅

@SeaGreenEyez Praise indeed, then, that I haven't suffererd your wrath.

@Petter Yet! There’s still time!! 😉😁

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.