Agnostic.com

2 1

I feel like this app has become quieter. Is it dying off? Maybe I need to join some interesting groups. Any recommendations?

antman 7 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@antman

What are your expectations of Agnostic.com? What do you want to get out of it?

I don't think Agnostic.com is "dying off." Perhaps our needs are different.

It has become an echo chamber, like alot of other social media platforms are. The site probably is gradually dying.

@SpikeTalon, you often repeat yourself. Am I reading written echoes?

@yvilletom Why stop at me? By those standards pretty much everyone on this site could be guilty of such. Some of us who started certain groups did so due to alot of the daily general feed posters who would post about the same topics and angry tirades multiple times a day. In other words, I wasn't one of them who started that trend, and started certain groups in which to be able to freely discuss other viewpoints that were hardly ever getting mentioned.

That said, it's worth pointing out that my public feed posts are a mixture of topics, and these days I don't do nearly as many political-based posts on the public threads, as I don't wish to be confined to that echo chamber. Think the OP was mostly referring to the general forum, and that maybe he needed to check out more groups.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.