Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK All You Need To Know About Arbitrum Network

Arbitrum Network is an open-source protocol built on top of the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to transact seamlessly between multiple chains in different networks." This means that Arbitrum can serve as a link between crypto-assets from different blockchains, allowing them all to be traded against each other without any restrictions or fees for using their services.

amitkumarb 2 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey, the Arbitrum Network seems to be a handy thing. I already used this when I sent money from bep20. I had to do it again recently. I don't have my NFT on OpenSea, but my friend sent me infinipass.xyz with a release of a new blockchain game. Of course, I didn't understand well what the point of such games was because I hadn't played online games before. But now I'm so into it that I'm starting to look for convenient ways to transact in different networks to play this game when it comes out. I think I'll tell my friend about Arbitrum Network if I like it after my first attempt at the pass transaction. Thanks.

Interesting protocol!I think it is very convenient and I would like to know it a little more

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.