Agnostic.com

1 0

CDC admits COVID is over!! It's the vaccine, STUPID! COVID is done but is being kept ALIVE by dangerous non-neutralizing COVID gene injections that don't stop transmission, causes infection & variants
Case in point: today, CDC ended its Covid quarantine guidance for unvaccinated people exposed to the virus; CDC also dropped its recommendation to test people in schools who don’t have symptoms - [palexander.substack.com]

BDair 8 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the comments section -
'It is 100% over. Let's stop talking about it because it was a scam from day one and we can see with our own eyes that life is back to normal and almost no-one cares. If we keep talking about it, it lends it credibility. As 2nd Smartest Guy says in his Substack - DO NOT COMPLY

If people want to mask up and get fifth and sixth boosters against the common cold, let them. This was always an IQ test set by Social Darwinians. If some people are too stupid to see what is happening this late in the game, it's far too late to save them anyway.

The only people I see wearing masks now are morbidly obese people and Branch Covidians. Unless you have some genetic disorder, you did that to yourself (they always seem to have dozens of bottles of fizzy sugary drinks in their trolley so unlikely).

As for the Branch Covidians, they still believe the TV. I class that as a lack of critical thinking skills and sorry, you also deserve your Darwin Award.

Sorry, if you can't look after yourself and eat healthily, my freedom is not negotiable. You are 100% responsible for what goes into your mouth and also your brain.'

BDair Level 8 Aug 12, 2022

There is no hope for the Brainwashed among us.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.