Agnostic.com

3 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Changing states, Damn those republiscum.

This reminds me of seeing literally thousands of wildebeest and zebra crossing the Mara river in the annual migration from Tanzania into Kenya. Herd animals have a powerful herd mentality and literally nothing is going to stop them! WOW!

When I had my 10 acres on the rise above down town Cle Elum, WA there were elk wandering through all the time. While I was situated on a rise between upper and lower Peoh Point Roads there were draws to the east and west and unlike deer who tend to be quiet elk just plow through the brush and through the trees making as much racket as they want. Then there is the mating season or rut! Their bugling is so fun to hear. I came down my drive one day and there was an elk standing at the side of the road. I crept along, it did not dash off, just kept looking at me as I slowly continued down the driveway. As I was almost abreast of her she turned and scampered off. I was in my 1987 Toyota Tercel and her back was as high as my drivers window. Beautiful, big and can do some damage if riled or crossing a highway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.