Agnostic.com

1 4

Biden's hypocrisy - he condemns the Rushdie attack but viciously & illegally approved the US assassination of the purported leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, & continues to persecute Assange like a small boy gleefully pulling the wings & legs of a captured fly or insect.

"Truth. Courage. Resilience. The ability to share ideas without fear," Biden said. "These are the building blocks of any free and open society." - obviously not outside or inside USA?

[reuters.com]

[edition.cnn.com]

[cato.org]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What Rushdie did was considered an insult to Islam by Islamists. What al-Zawahiri did was to help plan and direct an attack that killed over 3,000. That is a considerable difference, however with your mind fading as fast as it is, perhaps you can't understand that.

Islam a religion that has resulted in the murder of millions.
9\11 an incident that resulted in the death of a few thousand people. The perpetrators are not conclusively proven not to be elements of US society.

Rushdie a man revealing the truth about a religion & its followers.

Assange a man revealing the truth about many countries illegal actions against its own citizens & those of foreign countries.

al-Zawahiri a man claimed by a country that is one of the biggest & most expert exponents of falsehoods & death to have been responsible for the equivalent of a spit in the ocean.

@Alienbeing an indoctrinated professional paid purveyor of falsehood, jingoistic narcissistic self justification & clap trap.

@FrayedBear Your usual totally incorrect analysis of world events is on display again. It is hard to believe an adult could be so misinformed.

It is a good thing you are in a Home, if you were in the general public you would be a hazard to society.

@Alienbeing As usual alien your comment is full of unsupported accusation, statement & falsehood.

But that is probably how you practiced law all your purported professional life.

@FrayedBear PLEASE cite the "unsupported accusation, statement & falsehood". I'll wait.

@Alienbeing I just have but as you are too dopy or proud to reread what you have written - "Your usual totally incorrect analysis of world events is on display again. It is hard to believe an adult could be so misinformed." And "It is a good thing you are in a Home, if you were in the general public you would be a hazard to society."

@FrayedBear That is NOT a falsehood. At the very worst it would be a difference of opinion ; although virtually evryone on this site agrees with me.

You really don't understnd English very well do you?

@Alienbeing Please name the home & location of it.
There are only a few thousand people on this site. Many are trolls or sadly indoctrinated Americans. I live in a world of billions of people many who repudiate the nonsense you believe happens.

@FrayedBear What the hell is "Please name the home & location of it" supposed to mean? You truly do not know English very well do you?

How about you cite "all" the people on this site that do agree with you. Then if you are in the mood cite the "billions" of people aroud the globe that agreee with you.

You are nothing except a bad joke.

@Alienbeing you identify your ignorance & stupidity by frequently claiming that I am institutionalised in a home being attended by nurses. I suggest that in order to gain some credibility you name the institution & state its address. Until you do everyone knows you for a proven stupid loud mouthed ignorant liar.

@FrayedBear Do you deny you live in a Nursing Home/ Asst. Living facility?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.