Agnostic.com

4 14

This afternoon I went to my oldest Son’s birthday party, and wanted to share a pic of he and I. He is 45 years old tomorrow! Also note my new hair cut and color! Had to find a way to cover that gray!! LOL

Sorry about it coming out sideways, I don’t know how to fix that.

Redheadedgammy 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good looking couple

Hard to believe he was born 45 years ago today! 😉

Looking great! Are you aging backwards, like Merlin?

No, just changing my hair color to fool people!! 🤣

Great picture Rhonda…..happy birthday to him. Your hair looks great ….I really love it! 🥰

Thank you Marje! I like it a lot, because it’s pretty easy to do now! Just blow dry it and then use styling gel to scrunch and lift here and there and it’s done! 😍

@Redheadedgammy I have kept mine pretty short for many years now…I find it’s easier to manage too! 🥰

@Marionville oh yes! When I kept it longer I mostly put it up in a pony as it’s been so hot! And this cut is much cooler! 😘

Rotated photo

Thank you so much! 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.