Agnostic.com

2 1

Will you take it?

The UK medicines regulator (MHRA) approved the so-called bivalent vaccine made by U.S. drug company Moderna (MRNA.O) as a booster for adults.
The agency's decision was based on clinical trial data that showed the booster triggered "a strong immune response" against both Omicron (BA.1) and the original 2020 virus, it said.

[reuters.com]

I thought the virus emerged in 2019 & was named Covid 19 not covid20.
Does Reuters still employ editors?

Will you have Moderna's bivalent vaccine?

• 5 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
FrayedBear 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As the one lab rat ask to the other rat. Are you going to take the vaccine?. HELL NO!!! They are still testing the vaccines on humans.

They keep changing the definition of covid and the vaccines. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. That is not far, considering a few countries health ministries weighing 300 to 400 pounds.

"They keep changing the definition of covid and the vaccines" ??

@LenHazell53

[apnews.com]

These experts, rot when they get too much power.

@Castlepaloma have you read the article you are citing
From the same

"Dr. John P. Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the Weill Cornell School of Medicine, said Massie’s remarks amounted to “disinformation” and were based on “semantics not science.”
“I have no problem with the CDC’s language tweaks,” Moore wrote in an email to the AP. “They are informative, not sinister.” "

"Dr. Ryan Langlois, a microbiology and immunology professor at the University of Minnesota, says the CDC’s changes “make total sense,” and add nuance following emerging vaccine developments such as mRNA technology.
“We’ve repurposed this word, vaccination, from 200 plus years ago,” said Langlois, who teaches a course on the history of vaccination. “It’s always difficult when a word is so entrenched but the technology is changing. I think it’s very, very clear that one of the things the CDC is trying to do is to try to update the definition with the updating technology.”

@LenHazell53

CDC is all over the map, changing over many flaws.
This is how I see CDC is like to me

@Castlepaloma JP Sears is the best you can do? An anti-vaxxer, right wing, transphobic asshat, new age ding dong and self described comedian?
Well perhaps like attracts like

@LenHazell53

JP didn't say he is transphobic or anti vaxxers. He is a comedian who questions everything to find an adjustment closer to the truth and compromises. When a man wins US woman of the year or a man win a gold women metal at weight lifting Olympics . Or trying to have babies, it's important to question these things. Like JP I'm not against anything, yet I would like better answers to things that do not make good sense.

I suggest a third option be added "I'll keep my own council thank you"

Done.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.