Agnostic.com

7 4

In Australia it is now coming to light that there is a "Prima facie case Scott Morrison committed fraud, while impersonating 5 other ministers, is growing by the day" BY SHANE DOWLING ON AUGUST 18, 2022

Scott Morrison is in serious trouble as there is a powerful prima facie case starting to build that Morrison committed fraud when he impersonated 5 ministers during the previous federal government.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

What do you expect from an evangelising god botherer known to support & promote pedophile protectors?

FrayedBear 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sure that nothing will happen to him. The Liberal party will find a loophole.

Preferably one that will hang him.

I thought that was the Catholic priest job. Fucking little kids. We are all getting fucked over by our priminsters or prime murderers. Waiting for something like this spot for our Trudeau, he seems even more cunting, I mean cunning.

As from anything posted about Australia by this Aussie fuck, the comment I can put without any doubt or hesitation, is, nobody really cares or more colorfully, who gives a fuck?

I thank you for recognising that I can still achieve erections & fuck. On the other hand I suspect that you have ED & a limp penis so therefore can no longer fuck anyone.
So why should I care, that as usual, you display your stupidity¹.

@FrayedBear ever the imbecile, you equate Aussie fuck to being able to fuck, your level of stupidity is really astounding, Aussie fuck means you are the fucked party. Amazing that one has to explain these things to dumb fucks like you, but I guess this is what one must expect from an Aussie moron, a really dumber version of a normal moron. And no, I'm not gonna give you my stiff horse cock to suck, so don't beg.

@Mofo1953 in that I agree - "Australian morons" - everytime stupid Americans come begging for support in their illegal wars like Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Iraq Australian morons succumb to the bullying & give support to you soft cocks & your proclivity for oral sex necessary because your fat lazy mammas don't keep their vaginal & pelvic floor muscles in condition to excite your circumcised soft penises & minds to the point of orgasm.

@FrayedBear ha ha ha, begging, read history imbecile. ANZUS, SEATO and other treaties where your puny island has to suck US cock in order to ensure US protection in case China wants to do what Japan almost did in WWII, because if it weren't for the US, you'd be eating sushi and speaking Japanese now, asshole. Also, everyone knows Aussies are always sucking cock, be the British cock, the US cock and even New Zealand's cock. Everybody but you know this. As the cocksucker you are, just swallow bitch.

@Mofo1953 31 August 1943 at Milne Bay was the day when Australian Choccos (badly trained young Australian soldiers jeeringly called choccos as they would "melt in battle" ) inflicted the first defeat on the Japanese.on land. USA had declared war against the Japanese in December 1941 but hadn't achieved such morale lifting success.

@FrayedBear swallow sushi asshole, a battle is not a war, you couldn't even beat the Turks in Gallipoli, say thank you yanks or go suck more dick.

@Mofo1953 thank you for what? If it hadn't been for the Russians the allies would not have defeated the 3rd Reich.

@FrayedBear read your history asshole, where's the USSR now, oh that's right, Reagan kicked their asses and now most former Soviet republics belong to NATO, the Soviet union was given, as a sign of goodwill to Stalin, the chance to enter Berlin first, your stupidity makes you invent crap that only you believe is true, the Japanese kept fighting beyond that and it was the USA who saved your ungrateful ass from being a subject of Hiroito. Go suck some Japanese dick to see if you had liked it now.

@Mofo1953 your indoctrination & jingoistic hubris leads you believe what you do.
Go & play with your flacid member. Mofo is an ironic abbreviation of mother fucker isn't it? Ie. someone who can't get a comparable companion but preys on desperate unloved mothers - sounds like you represent your country well. Sure that you're not lesbian? You are coming across as a cunt.

@FrayedBear wow, and you figured that out yourself? What an ignorant fuck, now suck, suck, swallow. You know Aussies suck British and American dick, now just swallow the limey and yank goo, bitch.

ScoMo is a dickhead, but you already knew that.

His response that he was busy and had forgotten about his new roles are absolutely pathetic.

Many more world leaders get indited and Rwanda will be offering to take them en mass at a wholesale rate

It used to be Nigeria that took all the outed criminals on the run.

Scott Morrison: Australia ex-PM resists pressure to step down

[bbc.com]

They should just use the Chinese solution - one ounce of lead assisted with gunpowder.

Scott Morrison gave two reasons for secretly taking on five ministerial roles. But his lack of trust is what's most extraordinary

[abc.net.au]

Thank you for your link.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.