Agnostic.com

3 12

LINK Finnish PM Sanna Marin tests negative for drugs after 'wild' dance party video surfaces

Wouldn't it be GREAT if politicians in America were carbon copies of Finland's Prime Minister? Not only is she intelligent, she's fun AND drug free. ๐Ÿ˜

To think people were outraged because she was dancing at a "wild" party. I wanna invite those stuffy kill-joys to visit America. Where you can be sex trafficked by Matt Geatz, have sex with Trump and his itsy teeny tiny weinie for $130,000.00 and go to dead Epstein's Pedo Island via private jet. You can also go to cocaine fueled orgies if you're a Republican, according to ex-Rep Cawthorne.

I think those complainers need a little real world education. ๐Ÿ™„

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd take her in place of any of the ones that we have

C'mon Society: get used to it!

It's refreshing to see the conservative trolls squashed by the overwhelmingly smart, modern, and logical general populace. ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿงก If only we could hope for that future here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.