Agnostic.com

4 15

It says in the bible, beware of false prophets and false teachers ...

Zealandia 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You worry about New Zealand, we know Trump is a huckster without any help from you.

MAGA means Make Auckland Great Again over here….

Biden is a false prophet so yes that one is definitely true.

Non sequitor, much?

@AnneWimsey I live in the real world. Apparently you do not.

@Trajan61 you live on your drump ideals of Alternative Facts & are delusional because of it. So sad........

@AnneWimsey So I suppose you think Biden’s war on oil and gas has nothing to do with the current high prices of fuel and fertilizer?

@Trajan61 "Biden's war on gas...."
Well, there's a new slant on a worldwide problem....,,

@AnneWimsey Bullshit!

Also Nostradamus predicted that the third Anti-Christ (after Hitler and Napoleon) would garb himself in a blue turban (Blue being in Europe the colour of the politically right wing) with his mark of evil upon it

Nostradamus was Italian born, French by naturalization, spoke fluent Greek, Hebrew and Latin.
Apropos of nothing
Maga in old Italian means black magic worker, in medieval French means a man of business, in Greek means a shop owner, in Latin means a worker of magic and in Hebrew means one who touches or grabs

I'm not much into bible prophesy but it did get that one correct.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.