Agnostic.com

3 5

Took the kiddos to the zoo today and saw literally every animal, bug, fish there was.

Celeste_Nora 3 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, it sounds like you and your kiddos had an absolute blast at the zoo! There's something magical about seeing all the different animals, bugs, and fish up close and personal. It's like stepping into a whole new world, right? Speaking of zoos, I recently had an unforgettable experience at the Houston Petting Zoo. Let me tell you, it was beyond amazing!
In Houston, they had an incredible array of animals that you could interact with and feed. From adorable goats and fluffy rabbits to playful llamas and even exotic birds, there was no shortage of excitement. The highlight for me was being able to get up close to the friendly farm animals and see the joy on my kids' faces as they petted and fed them.

I haven't been to a zoo in ages. Reminds me I need to go!

Did they have a photo of that mythical animal God?

I bet they didn't have one on display caged or not!

No they don’t have

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.