Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Students Win Fight To Get Anti-LGBT School Board Members REMOVED - YouTube

Some students in Florida got some School Board members removed...

snytiger6 9 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The labeling and conflicts are by far the greatest I've ever seen in my lifetime. What ever happen to live and let live , same for forcing vaccines into our bodies mandates. Both new libreral or conservatives are just not being humanly decent with each other. Just them against us, all the time, is anyone sick and tired of all this BS.

When I was a child, back in the 1960's and 1970's every student was required to have vaccinations in order to enroll in public school. It used to be that every person who signed up for military service was required to be vaccinated. It was mandatory. Requiring vaccinations to insure good public health is nothing new. The only thing that is new are the diseases we are now facing.

Climate change will bring new diseases to the U.S. as diseases which used to be found in the tropics will be headed both further north and south. Also, warmer temperatures may facilitate a stronger likelihood of bacteria a viruses to mutate. The world population is so large now it is like a fertile petrie dish ready to spawn the growth of new diseases and because of how easy world travel is, no new diseases will be easily contained. So, the only immediate answer is to take advantage of vaccines when available.

@snytiger

I caught the flu only when I had a flu shot as a kid. It's the same with the spread of covid to half of Americans now who have the covid.because the majority have been vaccinated.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.