Agnostic.com

3 5

Qatar, about to host the World Cup, has warned fans to not bring alchohol. Alchohol will be limited to a few places and fully outlawed in public. Come on, this is football/futball/soccer. Fucking rich ass religious asses who bribed and lied to FIFA to get the cup and fucking FIFA fired some shits and still allowed the assholes to have the cup. I will undoubtedly watch some of the games (ugh, it's on fucking fox), but i would never go to that place, even if i could aford to do so.

[news.google.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I was Qatar i would do the same thing. It's true that they may be restricting alcohol for religious reasons but I agree that alcohol shouldn't be allowed. Honestly, i'm bias against alcohol. Alcohol compounds the problems that already exist. Especially when you have countries who have bad blood. The alcohol industry is a huge money maker so of course it doesn't make good business sense. The level of corruption within any government is horrific. Especially the heavy religious countries.

You know what they call it soccer? Because it soccs.

ALCOHOL!
Who cares about the world cup? Lots of people, obviously, but has there EVER been a more BORING sport? For one thing, there are too many players on the field at one time, and it's almost impossible to score. Golf is exciting by comparison. Bowling is way better. So is baseball, though I'm not sure why.
I won't be watching.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.