Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Prince Andrew paid a settlement to Virginia Giuffre, according to her attorney - CNN

All the Apologists for the royals will say this is old news. True, this story is from six months ago. Not so long. This is Elizabeth's son, Duke of York and the brother of the current King of England. This man assaulted an underage girl. His parents and brother covered it up and facilitated a settlement in United States.

barjoe 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not an apologist, but as I'd been following the case, it is old news. Virginia Guiffre said she was very pleased with the result, and it's the only notable punishment given to anyone associated with Epstein. Andrew is scum and will always be known as such, but my anger is now focused on the other powerful people who were in that black book who have been able to hush it up ... Americans who we should have easier access to, including a former president.

Okay but this guy is still a possible heir to the throne. Old news? 6 months. No notable punishment? How about Ghislaine Maxwell? Women, even a wealthy woman gets stuck holding the bag.

@barjoe Yeah, it's reprehensible, and I guess there could be something that kills off the first seven heirs. That would suck. I thought much less of Elizabeth for not doing more (or for doing much less, depending on how you look at it). I don't mean to imply it's a good thing, just that there was no way he would ever be extradited to stand trial here, and for whatever reason, Guiffre decided to negotiate this settlement.

Ghislaine Maxwell got 20 years for more than a decade of conspiring to traffic and prostitute A LOT of young girls around the world, many whom testified against her, and participated in many of the rapes herself. She was almost as guilty as Epstein himself was, so I consider her sentence was a slap on the wrist. She should rot in prison. But how about Clinton? Trump? Bill Gates? the famous attorney I can't remember his name? We can criticize British royalty for not getting their due in our court, but we can't even get our own "royalty" into court.

@Lauren I don't want to get Andy into court I just want to post hateful shit about him and the royal family in general. Got to do it while it's timely.

@barjoe Oh, well carry on! I hate the privileged fuckwad, so I'll listen quietly. 😁

Yes it did. I remember him doing so. Mommy only paid part of it - however much it was. He was "forced" to sell his chateau in Switzerland.

Boo-fucking-hoo!!
He should be barred from attending any and all public events in perpetuity.
Including his mother's funeral.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686032
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.