Agnostic.com

2 0

That Democratic official who killed the journalist in Las Vegas, what reports are there in the US about it?
IMO a politician who kills a journalist should be strung up and loudly condemned, and I mean loudly condemned, by all media and political circles, all sides.
Strung up as in learn how to tap dance

puff 8 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in NV and gather the politician is being dealt with.

He's still in office.

@barjoe I have read only one story about this and thought it said he was stripped of duties and is under investigation. That's being dealt with, IMO.

@barjoe [kfor.com]

He's still being paid but is physically in jail.

Shouldn't you feel that way about any politician killing anyone? For example, a losing presidential candidate inciting a riot that gets people hurt and killed.

Ahh, desperation, "grasping at straws" is thy middle name.

Yes, it's any politician who is personally orchestrating the killing of any singular journalist/ whistleblower. I suppose when you are bum buddies with psycho Saudi fucks as a nation and have watched the untouchable IDF do it for years, they may fear they would look hypocritical if condemning the killing of journalist who show you in a bad light. Supported it for years, look at Assange.
The domestic media should be all over this, they would be in Australia and most other sane countries.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.