Agnostic.com

1 0

Here's a communist like you guys who actually supports Trump

Democrat still in office after committing murder

Focus1 4 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're a Christian Nationalist. I don't go on Christian sites and troll them. Why don't you go back to slug.com, not that anybody likes you there either. I don't go over there and troll them. You know why? Because I'm not a troll. YOU ARE!

@Focus1 I've read your posts on slug. You never told anyone on there that you're an atheist, you do like to make fun of fat people on there tho and have been called out for it a couple times, even by the MAGAts. You used the phrase "you both"? I can't speak for her, I don't know her, but I am a capitalist, so that's a fact, but I don't think you know shit about free market capital. I know you don't know what communism is, you don't know much actually. You do like to run around calling people commies. Not to their face. Just behind a keyboard. Why don't you run along now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.