Agnostic.com

4 8

Venting session.

Took my house back from the ex today. Piles of rotting garbage, food, decades of junk hoarded, etc throughout a nearly 3,000 sq foot home and double car garage. Yard not mowed in 3+ months, etc. She was nice enough to throw all my clothes away though. Nothing nice to say about her. Good news is even though I'm in the middle of a shit storm at least I can dig myself out and I don't have to deal with her any longer.

FvckY0u 8 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds about as delightful as my ex. I was left with what remained of my stuff from before we met. I had started the marriage with a 20 ft packed moving van and 2 cars full ..... what remained didn't even fill 4 cars...and it wasn't in good shape. Ten years later, I'm doing pretty well.

I feel your pain...first hubby and I took over the (formerly brand-new) apartment my FIL built for his other son & bride.
She, among other things, disposed of dirty (in those days) cloth diapers by chucking them under the bed....for months.
It dries to concrete hardness folks, but turns to noxious dust on taking a pickaxe to it........

She sounds nice. Mind if I call her? LOL
Divorce is a bitch.

Ick. Well, at least it's over for you. It's all up from there. Congrats on the house.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.