Agnostic.com

4 4

Drinking tea may lower the risk of diabetes, heart disease and death, mounting research shows
Several large studies have recently found that consuming several cups of tea per day could bring a range of health benefits.

[nbcnews.com]drinking-tea-lower-risk-diabetes-heart-disease-death-rcna48096

xenoview 8 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love tea. There are people who drink only coffee and ignore tea. But I don't understand why they don't enjoy the taste of tea leaves.

Our tradition of drinking tea came to us from China. In fact, drinking warm water after waking up is very useful. Thus, a warm decoction of tea can contribute to well-being <3 I read somewhere that such drinks can restore our sobriety of mind in a variety of situations. I didn't like black or green tea before. I didn't enjoy the drink because I washed my food with it. But then my friend invited me to be a spectator at the tea ceremony. This inspired me to love tea. Now I even check the news on the tea industry. Tea without sweets and cookies is a wonderful drink.

I should live forever then. 😄 ☕️

I prefer to partake the antioxidant properties of my morning coffee thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.