Agnostic.com

3 2

A cold European winter? Fifty-five billion cubic meters per year — just press the button, and it will flow," the Russian president said.

"Putin: If Europeans want to stay warm, they only need to press one button
16.09.2022 20:15
World
If European countries want to cope with the energy crisis, then they should lift sanctions from the Russian Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, Vladimir Putin believes.

Putin: If Europeans want to stay warm, they only need to press one button
Russia is not the cause of the energy crisis in Europe. In order to overcome it, European countries can, in particular, lift sanctions from the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, President Vladimir Putin said at a press conference following the SCO summit.

"In the end, if it gets too hard, if everything gets so difficult, go and lift the sanctions from Nord Stream 2. Fifty-five billion cubic meters per year — just press the button, and it will flow," the Russian president said.

"The energy crisis in Europe did not begin with the start of the special military operation in Ukraine. It started with the green agenda,” Putin said.

The EU lifted sanctions from Russian fertilizers, but the decision was only related to EU countries. This is a shameful decision, Putin said. Sanctions on freight and port calls are still in effect, he noted at the press conference following the SCO summit.

"The EU food rhetoric is a bluff to solve its own problems,” the president said."

Subscribe to Pravda.Ru Telegram channel, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, RSS!

Author`s name: Pravda Editorial Team, Editor: Dmitry Sudakov

[english.pravda.ru]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An angry emoji @Organist1 but no comment - come come "speak up young woman"!
This is no place to be coy.

Putin blackmails the world. Took a page from the Arabs who've being holding the world hostage for years. That's probably an even better reason than climate change to seek energy independence. We'll see what happens.

Reminds me of when dog was handing the countries out to the people & the Irish turned down Saudi Arabia because they found you can't eat oil.

Only you would believe anything Putin says.

I don’t believe much of what Putin says. Although I don't believe the Westernized leaders less.

@Castlepaloma & the alien answer is :;:; drumroll . . . .

@FrayedBear

Alienbeing has some other planets set aside for us to live. Butt I don't like the sound of livestock.

@Castlepaloma Since even you say you don't believe much of what Putin says, and then make a snarky remark, one wonders what you do believe. Additionally recognizing @FrayedBear as a source or ally (no one else does) makes any comment you make suspect.

@Alienbeing

Don't you think your opening up to funny remarks when your ID photo is of a big headed alien. My native sculpture I created is my handle, you made out to be an Alien.

I find frayedBear thinks out of the box is more interesting to me than sheep all saying the same things that they been programed to do for decades. I don't expect to be popular here, just respected for who I am.

@Alienbeing aww, you must be feeling a lonely alien.

@FrayedBear Not at all, I have a Universe of friends.

@FrayedBear, @Castlepaloma OK, you are strange, but perhaps you should evaluate if what is says is accurate. If you don't I don't care, I POINT was you are alone in your "admiration" of Frayed.

@Alienbeing

If everyone has a point, Frayed and I must have a point too. Loneliness is when your lonely with your self. I love myself and love the world like my family.
So hi, strange brother.

@Alienbeing

Say hi, to pizza of the hut, for me. Or is his brother Jabba?

@Castlepaloma Who said everyone has a point?

@Alienbeing

Enjoy

@Alienbeing "to @Castlepaloma OK, you are strange, but perhaps you should evaluate if what is says is accurate. If you don't I don't care, I POINT was you are alone in your "admiration" of Frayed." "- #nworsa

@Alienbeing "Universe of Friends" - #nworsa

@FrayedBear

I'm a universal child, a very pointed person lives a very limited life

@Castlepaloma "pointed person" usually also with the pointed nose that is brown from sycophantically shoving it up other's assholes.

@FrayedBear

It's hard to tell where the brown nose begin and the ass ends.

@FrayedBear I have no clue what you and @Castlepaloma are talking about, but I hope you enjoy each other.

@Alienbeing

That's what it's all about, the one with the most joys in life, without hurting anybody, WINS !!! In the end.

@Alienbeing #nworsa

@Castlepaloma frequently superglued together.

@FrayedBear No, there is no #nworsa, never was, never will be. Numerous laws of physics preclude such a happening.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.