Agnostic.com

8 20

Having a great time at Glennlabs get together.

Redheadedgammy 9 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wish I could be there

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 25, 2022

Us too Bob. šŸ˜‰

I'm on my phone and can't grab the pictures because of the format. With someone please please please turn them around so I can actually see people other than their legs.

Sorry about that. I donā€™t know why my pictures come out sideways when I post them and I donā€™t know how to fix it, I am so sorry.

It was great having everybody here, everyone is welcome back anytime.

Looking great guys & gals! Wishing I could get over there to see you all!

Sorry l couldn't make it. We played tonight and we are playing tomorrow afternoon and evening.

We will have to plan another get together and hopefully can pick a time when you can make it as well Larry!! šŸ˜‰

Glad you all had fun. I would love to meet ya all, but I don't see myself going back to Texas for any reason, even though I can get flights through my daughter's work with American Airlines.

I canā€™t blame you one bit. šŸ¤—

Oh man , I canā€™t stand u all šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
i hate u !!
I wanted so much to be there , u killing me šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡šŸ¦‡
Have a great x , have a drink for me pls , kisses , big hugs , and meow meow , woof woof ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø

The party would have been even better had you been there!! Glenn had a great spread of food and we all ate and drank well!! šŸ˜ Great conversations were had by all.

@Redheadedgammy Iā€™m so envious!

Having a great time with other Texas members. Me and Michellegar at Glennlabs get together.

Iā€™m sad Iā€™m too far away from you all!

@Marionville Awe, I am too Marje! We had a lovely time and you would have made the get together even more fun!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688152
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.