Agnostic.com

2 2

And so the US Energy Secretary Granholm tells Russia how to revenge the US sabotage of Nordstream or, simply forewarns of another 9\11 occurrence before it occurs?

What will happen if the US power grid is knocked out in time for winter? A lot of Europeans will appreciate the irony if it happens.

[bloomberg.com]

Update on 01 October 2022:

I now read that even some wallah on Fox News has similar thoughts: "why wouldn't Russia sever undersea internet cables? What would happen if they did that? What would happen if banks in London couldn't communicate with banks in New York? Just that one piece of it, leaving aside its potential effects on our power grid, but let's just say the banks couldn't communicate with each other for one day. What would the economic effect of that be? We would cascade downward into your house. We can have an actual collapse. We could wind up very quickly in third world conditions. Those are the stakes. Have the people behind this, the geniuses like Toria Nuland, considered the effects? Maybe they have. Maybe that was the point." Tucker Carlson.
[realclearpolitics.com]

Then there is this interesting Ilya Tsukanov report headed "History Repeats Itself? The Time US Sabotaged a Soviet Gas Pipeline and Bragged About It" from Sputnik identifying US terrorism in the 1982 Urengoy-Surgut-Chelyabinsk pipeline explosion.
[sputniknews.com]

Oh look. A worried man with a beard weighs (?) in!

FrayedBear 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you see Sarah Palin's house from where you are?

Don't comprehend.

@FrayedBear It's American humor.

@barjoe wasted on me then.

See 01\10\2022 amendment above.

I see you need more rest.

Looks like the logic of the post even cut through your alien arrogance.

I'm not the only one drawing conclusions. I've just added to my post.

@FrayedBear When you can explain what your 9/30 & 10/1 replies are supposed to mean, let me kow.

@Alienbeing read what I posted.

@FrayedBear Your attempts at communicaton are admirable, but apparently you are not up to it.

I do not plan to spend any time trying to figure out what you mean; you aren't worth the effort.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688891
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.