Agnostic.com

0 2

LINK "Confidence Man": Maggie Haberman on Donald Trump-CBS Sunday Morning

Maggie seems to have him down. It seems, to me (as is the case for everything that comes from me), that Dems would gain even more popularity by making our disgust of his crimes more distinct from our disgust of the personality. As a personality he's little different than many who seek fame and find it. Kids have been warned about that since Shakespeare created Actors (I exaggerate a bit, here). Don didn't receive this advice or paid it no heed (which may be more likely since, I'm told, he doesn't pay for anything) but became famous. Americans love a financial success story and we elevate what we love to stardom. Those are the lessons I take from 45. In fact, I think that is his ultimate allure. He tells us more about ourselves and willingness to flirt with being conned. Sometimes flirting actually acquires our obsession and it's rarely without damage. Sting told us all this in a song, or two, but we didn't listen. He was just a cute rascal with a beat.

rainmanjr 8 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689241