Agnostic.com

1 4

Slowly recovering from a bladder infection. I was ready to give up yesterday while in the emergency room but gave myself a talking to. Better now. Found out that my penicillin allergy got better over the last 50 years. The injection scared me when My hands started itching and trembling. After two hours of being observed, the doctor decided I was better. Brendan said he prayed for me and this was the sign. I did not argue, too weak and cranky. I think it was the bowl of sauerkraut I ate last night and the glass of cold, unsweetened tea I drank( my mother's remedy)
Back to bed with my heating pad.

Spinliesel 9 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Feeling better, but my cats decided to knock me over in their search for food. I told them I cannot get it to them any faster, but they are stupid, like 11-year-old boys in search of beer. So, those two cats had to wait while I brought myself back upright with the help of the dry cat food bucket. I think they are planning the revenge already. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.