Agnostic.com

5 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hahahaha

I've heard Trump do much much worse.

@snytiger6
Really????

It's from 2019 and has been edited to make him look confused. [reuters.com]

He's got way bigger things about him that make him unfit for office than any dementia or confusion, even if that were the case with him, which I don't think it is.

@TomMcGiverin Yerp, no need for this kind of misedited crap, he was never qualified for POTUS. He's a symptom of the rot that is American politics, rot on both sides of the aisle.

@Druvius That's what I've always felt about Trump, he is a creep and a fascist, but he's a symptom of the disease. Seems like nobody wants to see or discuss the disease, which is that we live in a plutocracy, not a democracy, where more Americans realize that federal elections are just a charade, where the candidates are pre-selected by corporations, so more people now don't vote than do vote for either major party. And the corporate media never discusses this problem. Finally, the working class rightfully feels abandoned by the Dems, so they are always vulnerable to being conned by the Repubs into voting for them, every time that the Repubs promise to help them while lying about it. These things, caused largely by the Dems selling out to corporations and shitting on unions and the working class, are what made it possible for Trump to win in 2016. The Dem Party will get what they deserve, but they really don't care anymore about winning elections, no matter what they say publicly. But progressives like us do not deserve the government we keep getting from the duopoly when we know better and have been rejecting it over and over. But maybe, in a way, we do, because we have never established a viable third party to blow the Dems out of the water they way they need to be.

Both major parties support militarism and empire, instead of peace, globalization, neoliberal economics, and increased poverty and inequality, instead of progressive economic policies and fair tax policies that make the rich and corporations pay their fair share. Both parties support our continued system of legalized bribery and money being treated as political speech, instead of federal campaigns being limited in length, limits on campaign spending, and full funding of federal campaigns for all qualified candidates. These things are the rot that led us to Trump being elected.

@Druvius
It’s 2022 now. The dude did it today.

Can't even watch the whole disgusting crap. Nothing is new and I can't understand why people are even clapping. Must be just like the speaker, all from a can. Problem is the tRump can is full of botulism.

He does look and sound sick. This should be interesting to watch.

I think he's had dementia for a long time, but it's getting harder to hide due old age and he's a jack ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.