Agnostic.com

2 5

Tulsi Gabbert or however you spell her name, is no longer a democrat. I didn't realize she was in the first place. No new affiliation mentioned yet but rest assured it's all about running for president again.

FvckY0u 8 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She was never really a democrat, she is all about publicity and divisiveness. She plays to whatever controversial issue she thinks she can gain loyalty from the gullible. She was born into the ultra right wing, but pretended to be a democrat for a while to win fans, as she did the bidding of anti-American powers that plot to divide our country. She is now claiming to be an Independent. I have lost gullible friends who erroneously fawn over her every statement and didn't like the truth about her I raised years ago. I am curious if they will now finally see how they were duped. Probably not. They are hooked by her charisma. As you can tell, I've never been a fan of hers. πŸ˜‰

It’s a free nation, somewhat, and Dems are better off for her defection. Voters will tell her what they think πŸ€”

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.