Agnostic.com

3 10

Secularism and Nonreligion Journal

Secularism and Nonreligion is the world's first journal dedicated to the investigation of secularism and nonreligion in all forms. Articles are published on a continuous basis, ensuring publication as soon as submissions are accepted and formatted. Secularism and Nonreligion is an interdisciplinary, fully open access, peer-reviewed journal with the aim of advancing research on various aspects of 'the secular.’ The journal is welcoming contributions. Please visit [secularismandnonreligion.org] for more information.

fwd

godfree2 6 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks interesting, I'll add it to my look at weekly! Thanks

BillF Level 7 Oct 12, 2022

Does not seem to have a lot of content yet, but that is only to be expected in a start up, I will try to remember to have another look in a few months.

Correct that, I have worked out how the site works now, the main content is hidden in the front page image as pop ups.

I encourage more and more publications that seek to expose the false beliefs and harmful practices found in most religions.

It's not just religion or religious institutions . Academic institutions and state institutions can suffer the same problems

@laidback1 do we assume you mean "wokeness"?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.