2 4

LINK Inside the Marx's brothers - YouTube

Don't let them be forgot.
That Groucho was a snot.
But Harpo was a dear boy
and we loved Chico a lot.

rainmanjr 8 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have always been fascinated with old films and film stars since I was a young kid, and I have my parents to thank for that. They would tell me stories about seeing the old movies and talk about the stars so I was delighted whenever I had a chance to actually see those movies on TV.

Ray13 Level 8 Oct 14, 2022

I do impressions (not well) and went to a party as Groucho one Halloween. Best party ever for me.

I remember Groucho's 'You Bet Your Life' he was the funniest dude ever. Chico was a riot on the piano with his greaseball Italian accent and Harpo was a brilliant mime. I never figured out what was with Gummo and Zeppo.

They are explained in the video. I loved all of them but Groucho, in particular, so really enjoyed the vid. They lost the job at MGM because Groucho, feeling they worked for Thalberg, told off LBM. The next day Thalberg died.

The good names were taken......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.