Agnostic.com

3 2

Transgender Rights II: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

JJ-Baltazar 6 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought for a while his team's documentaries were mostly truthful... Then i did some research.

He and his team are total woke fuckwits.

There should be Rational reasons for these:

• selling guns, alcohol, cigarettes..., ect, gambling to/for teens are banned!
  • 18 yo is about minimum voting age!
  • 18 yo is about minimum marriage age!
  • 18 yo is about the min age of consent!
  • 18 yo is about the min age of Driver's license!
  • 18 yo is about the age of Criminal Responsibility!

... ect. Modern laws are full of these restrictions.

There are rational reasons for being opposite of educating religion to teens and minors.
there's rational reasons to call teens immature .
So, Why and how so for this specific case, suddenly they are qualified to recognize right from wrong and make a Right decisions?!
a serious decision, not will change their life forever! but even have consequences and expenses for society!
at a age the immature body/mind leading wrongly about all feelings, nothing is stable and a person still discovering itself and outside.

If we consider ourselves progressive, there's no stepping forward about this trend!

Diaco Level 7 Oct 18, 2022

This was very interesting. I learned a few things too. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.