Agnostic.com

1 0

The media is under the complete control of Big Pharma who account for a large majority of advertising revenues. Any opinion that does not align with the Vaccine Apologist's Dogma can only appear in uncensored alternative platforms.

'Peter Doshi, associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy and senior editor at The BMJ, has spoken out about how the mainstream media has ignored important data on covid-19 vaccines.'
[maryannedemasi.substack.com]

BDair 8 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When eveyone is brainwashed from media that is sponsored by Pfizer.

Do you think everyone can tolerate another total shutdown?

My hope is that many people have come to realize that the entire 'plandemic' was nonsensical.
Far too many people are still playing along with the 'narrative', but the most recent 'booster' has been a complete flop. I would guess that more than half the population will resist any more attempts at imposing draconian mandates. That being said, it seems the majority of the resident population on this site will happily wear their masks and stay up to date on their injections until the end of time.

@BDair

This is where nationalism gets more dangerous than even religion at this level. I hope the nonbelievers get back to sharing science and there no such thing as onesidedness science like from Fauci.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.