Agnostic.com

1 0

Subclinical Myocarditis - NEW Report from Switzerland - Vital Findings

BDair 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The more we learn, the worse it looks.
Read through the comments section.
The word on the street is getting louder,
more and more people are suffering from the jab juice.

BDair Level 8 Oct 24, 2022

quantumac
"I'm an old guy, retired. I had two shots of Moderna. I had a fast heartbeat afterwards. My wife had postmenopausal bleeding. Neither of us reported these side effects. We were told minor side effects were "normal" and to be expected. How many people are exactly like us? Have we been permanently injured by these jabs? Now we hear about a 16% increase in excess mortality and nobody can explain why. Worse, nobody seems interested in finding out why. All they want to do is keep pushing the jabs."

wwjccsd
"Pre-covid myocarditis was so rare that my case was completely dismissed by multiple ER doctors and cardiologists when I brought up that it could be myocarditis because I had sharp heart pain and a heart rate double my resting because I was "a healthy, young male". At least until my troponin was at 20 ng/mL, then they tried to cover their rears against malpractice. It's a shame that the medical field is still dismissive."

Ana H
"I’m a woman in my 40s and I developed myocarditis after 2nd dose of Astra Zeneca vaccine. More than a year later, I still have chest pain and palpitations and my hs Troponin is still high. My cardiologist has told me I have a persistent ‘Troponin leak’ related to the vaccine."

deb smith
"I am female and i also had chest pain right side moved to left side since then i have dizzy spells almost black out and shortness of breath , I never had issues before the first plizfer dose . did not get second one and never will get any vaccines again."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.