Agnostic.com

1 2

Radically Reframing Aging, October 24-30, 2022, is a free online event hosted by Maria Shriver on aging well. 7 days of conversations with well known celebrities each day with their advice and wisdom on age, health, purpose and joy.

It does cost your email address, but if you have an email address you don't mind sharing, like I do mostly for junk mail, then it's worth it. I'm 2 days into it, as it's about an hour each day it seems, and so far I'm finding it enjoyable to listen to as I do other things, so I thought I'd share it here, in case it's not available after these 7 days.

This presentation is timely for me personally because this October I turned 66 years old, and while I don't focus too much on the number, I figure I'm about 2/3 through my life, if I live to be 99, and so it's time for me to appreciate what I have and make the most of what's coming next, with what I've learned so far.

I took stock of my life at 50/51 and made some changes figuring that is about my mid-point in life if I live to be 100, so I'd better make this second half better than the first. I succeeded in that. Now at 66, it's a good time to take stock again and re-assess for any other changes or outlooks I might want to adopt for the next 33 years, if I live to be 99.

I am finding this summit to be an enjoyable listen. I might not agree with everything said, nor am crazy about some of the speakers, but they all do really have some nuggets worth gleaning from their wisdom of life.

Is anyone else out there listening to this? I believe it's only online for these 7 days, but I imagine you can join late and listen to the previous days presentations anytime, but who knows.

[summit.soundstrue.com]

Julie808 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

you're a youngster. don't sweat it yet. i'll see if i can this series. thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.