Agnostic.com

2 4

Ukraine & USA love to be loved or how the Americans were conned out of billions of $ to support Ukrainian fascism.

Independent Adelaide University research identifies millions of fake pro Ukrainian bot tweets.

Musk bought an infected puppy?

[adelaide.edu.au]

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I spent a month in Ukrainian while in the marines. They don’t have a lot of freedoms and their government is corrupt as hell and the citizens know it. I’m sure little of what we’re sending is going to the war effort. It’s pocket lining.
If our government looked into Hunter Biden, we’d probably learn a great deal about the money trail.

If USA had wanted a 53rd & European state all they had to do was pension each Ukrainian with their equal share of what has been spent promulgating & entertaining the conflict since about 2010.

Ukraine is a fascist country? Unlike your beloved Mother Russia and Vladimir Fucking Putin!

Are the same plus different bots iinfluencing your thoughts about the midterms Joe?

@FrayedBear Thank goodness you can't vote here.

@barjoe Do you really believe that your vote is significant Joe?

@FrayedBear In 2020 there were 81 million people just like me, and we're all significant

@barjoe LoL ROF And what did you get in 2020 - the other side of the bad penny that you got in 2016!

@FrayedBear Joe Biden is an excellent president. Fuck Donald Trump and his asshole buddy over there in Russia, Vladimir Fuckity-Fuck Putin.

@barjoe Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Biden is of your left wing party & Trump the right wingers.

That being the case why is Biden & his family, and before him Obama, so far into Zelenski & his predecessor fascists that they may as well be fully paid up members of the fascist Servant of the People party that Zelenski leads?

@FrayedBear If you don't realize that Vladimir Putin is an ultra right wing fascist, you are delusional. He's a worse despot than any Soviet premier with the arguable exception of Josef Stalin.

@barjoe you have facts & figures verifying this assertion Joe?
And the ones showing US culpability for the crimes that you assert are Putin's?

Last night I watched a fascinating fictional British High Court case of the trial of a white rascist schizophrenic on trial for the murder, manslaughter & cannibalism admitted, of a black man suddenly put in his cell as supposed punishment of the black man.
The schizophrenic suddenly threw the trial into disarray by claiming that he had acted out of self defense. This caused the judge to investigate the truth which turned out to be that a prison officer was controlling\manipulating the schizophrenic in order to eliminate the blackman from the prison drug market place that he wished to control & profit from.

I was immediately alerted to the exactitude of the portrayal of the prison officer's control of the schizophrenic to the situation of USA to Ukraine & its current clown turned President Zelenski.
I don't know if the series are available to you in the US but you can look it up yourself - Judge John Deed Hard Gating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.