Agnostic.com

1 8

Quite a stamp of time.

It's 4:50 am and I'm about to leave for a full day at a Polling station. I'm a Sr Monitor so have to make a break schedule, oversee it, and guide voters to a machine. The idea is to use every machine evenly so that no one machine is overused. I actually like this time of day because of the quiet. Great for meditation.

Before I leave let me implore you all to vote. It's your only real obligation for citizenship and should be taken more soberly. We've all fought hard but the moment of decision has come. Zen will take it from here and Yin-Yang will still be the ghost in our machine so bliss won't happen. Don't expect it and possibly the temperature of battle will chill down. Possibly the voters do produce an outcome that is wiser than the masses think it is? We can only trust that this is so.
Peace🗳🇺🇸☯️

rainmanjr 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WONderful photo.

Yes it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.