Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Ex-GOP Strategist Suggests Trump Has No Chance of Winning in 2024

(On NPR, they said Trump planned to announce his candidacy on the tail end of a huge GOP mid term victory, only the major victory did't happen and, so far, most of the candidate he endorsed lost.)

A conservative political commentator and ex-GOP strategist suggested that former President Donald Trump has zero chance of winning the 2024 presidential election — should he run — based on the early results of the 2022 midterm elections.

"How could you look at these results tonight and conclude Trump has any chance of winning a national election in 2024?" Scott Jennings, a former advisor to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, said in an early Wednesday tweet.

Trump had endorsed more than 330 GOP candidates running for both state and federal office in this election cycle, and a much-anticipated "red wave" failed to quickly materialize in Tuesday's midterm elections.

While many Republican candidates underperformed in the fight for the control of Congress, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp won their races to keep control of their states. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Florida & Georgia are screwed.

I'm feeling a lot more reassured. By the old rules the Dems should have been clobbered. The GOP under Trump though has both narrowed its base and alienated an ever increasing number of Americans. A lot can happen in the next two years, but for now I'm breathing easier.

Since the red wave hasn't happened - the repucks will make gains but not near what history would suggest for the economic conditions. I wonder if tRump will announce. He can keep teasing and get his gullible base to send him money.
Wasn't the RNC going to stop paying his legal bills if/when he announced?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.