Agnostic.com

3 4

How Civil Wars Start

skado 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No Civil War, hardy even any polling place problems......in fact less than 2 years ago.
I know these peope want to make a living, but really?

I responded to this one over on IDW. Good to read you on there by the way, alhough looked like you had the misfortune of attracting commentary from some of the more hard-right members on that site, and some of their comments were less than kind, lol.

With all of this talk of another civil war/violent uprising from extreme factions of both political sides, kind of makes me ashamed to be human. So much energy wasted on quibbling about and dehumanizing one another, and not enough energy being put into helping make our society more productive and peaceful.

The Caning of Charles Sumner . . . .
[en.wikipedia.org]

The clowns we have in both parties are sick in the head, and have no desire to compromise . . . . . so, here we go . . .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.