Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Liz Cheney Called the Absence of a Red Wave a ‘Clear Victory for Team Normal.’

Representative Liz Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who was ousted in her primary after being a steadfast and vocal critic of former President Donald J. Trump, called the losses by far-right candidates in the midterm elections a “clear victory for team normal.”

Ms. Cheney made the comments on Thursday at the Anti-Defamation League’s Never is Now summit on antisemitism and hate in New York City, where she was asked to assess the results of the election.

“I think that you saw in really important races around the country people coming together to say, ‘We believe in democracy. We believe in standing up for the Constitution and for the republic,’ and a real rejection of the toxicity and the hate and the vitriol and of Donald Trump,” Ms Cheney said. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for her. Not all repubs are morons.

If more republicans were like her, I might have more respect for their differing points of view.

I agree, and What a Relief!

Duh!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.