Agnostic.com

3 4

And so it is with the USA, Russian & Ukrainian governments.

History... Is, indeed, little more than the register of the 'crimes, follies, and misfortunes' of mankind but what experience and history teach is this - that peoples and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
FrayedBear 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As if you have anywhere near the intelligence to judge the veracity of the quote.

Your understanding of international politics leaves everything to be desired.

My understanding of politics whether national or international is as sound as your atheism or agnosticism - I can't be bothered checking your profile to read how you describe yourself. Plus I'm certain you do not include "waste of space & oxygen thief amongst your attributes.

@FrayedBear Your response was moronic, as usual.

@Alienbeing lol, got to make you feel good at least once a day alien by feeding your superiority complex?

@FrayedBear Your "understanding" of life is childish at best. I don't feel superior or inferior to anyone. In your case it is simply correcting your erroneous posts.

@Alienbeing Emulating children not corrupted by those already corrupted should be the foremost aspiration of anyone. Please go ahead & produce your evidence to correct\contradict my post.

@FrayedBear You have definitely lost it. Did not say anything that can be verified or refuted, you merely posted a moronic opinion. No one can correct your opinion, it is your opinion, even if it says nothing.

Get stronger meds.

@Alienbeing you become more obtuse by the day.

There is research that has verified that young children have intelligence or wisdom that is subsequently lost through the corruption by corrupted elders. I have suggested that you produce evidence to the contrary.

As for whether you wish to have that wisdom \ intelligence is up to you. My opinion is that I would like to still have that intelligence\ wisdom.

@FrayedBear Ahh you poor person. How many times do I have to tell you that I do not care to debate anything with you. You simply don't matter... remember.

Correcting your moronic posts is all I care to do.

@Alienbeing sadly you fail at even being capable of accomplishing correction of my posts other than when dreaming or in one of your induced delusions.

@FrayedBear I don't try to correct all your posts, and surprisingly, a very small number of your posts are correct.

Since you have never been able to successfully argue any correction I've made, it is obvious there was nothing delusional.

@Alienbeing I don't argue with your believed corrections because I do not wish to be dragged down to your level of #stupidity.

@FrayedBear You DO and HAVE argued (I guess at your age you frequently forget things) and you HAVE shown you have no grasp of reality.

History teaches us that men behave wisely only once they've exhausted all other alternatives.

Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais

Sadly it can never happen simultaneously & world wide!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.