Agnostic.com

0 0

More on Oz.
Commentary from Jeff Childers - 'Coffee & Covid'

'Shocking the experts, who promised people the jabs had no affect on fertility whatsoever they were perfectly safe and effective — but not surprising many others who predicted this would happen, Australian fertility has fallen off a cliff.

Since 2011, monthly birth figures down under have consistently ranged between 23,000 and 28,000 live births every month, like clockwork. But something started happening in October of 2021. In that month, Ozzie births fell below the recent historical low point, scraping the bottom at around 23,000. That was a drop of almost 10%, a bit troubling.

But then in November the bottom fell out. Births in November 2021 posted at only 18,186 an amount far below the historic range during 2011-2021. It represented a drop of another 21% under the previous recent record low set in October.

We’re talking about thousands and thousands of Australians that should have been, but will never be born. November was very bad, very alarming.
But then, the numbers got even worse.

The December 2021 figures just released clocked in at a minuscule 6,659, which at first seemed like it must have been a mistake. I thought, there’s no way that could be right. The December report was literally one quarter (25%) of the average monthly births during the last ten years a low figure that is far below anything on record. In other words, a 75% drop in births.

It’s difficult to describe just how profound of a decrease this is. As the chart above shows, Australians are usually very consistent in their um, procreative patterns. To figure out if it was true or not, I dug a little more, and things got even weirder.

The first thing I found was Australian media trumpeting an INCREASE in births.
Again I thought there must be a mistake; I must be missing something. This is just another non-story. But then I found the official Australian records going back to 1975.

Glenn the Census Expert and his corporate media cronies are demonic liars pushing a crooked government narrative. Glenn twisted the truth to conceal what might be the greatest tragedy Australia has ever known.

Here’s how he did it. It turns out that he’s right in that 2021 had a little baby boom in the first quarter, maybe following a period of Ozzie lockdowns. So when you add up all the births for 2021, it comes to slightly (5%) more than the 10-year average. But Glenn sadistically ignored what happened during the last three months of 2021:
Oct - 23,073 Nov - 18,186 Dec - 6,659
I wonder if Glenn was paid to write that article and if so, by whom.

Here’s the thing. December 2021 posted the lowest births for any month since tracking began in 1975. And it’s not even close. The next lowest month after December 2021 that I could find was 17,742 births in November 1978. In the last 68 years, there’s NEVER been a month under 10,000. Never. Even when there were fewer Australians than today.

Just eyeballing previous recent years, December 2021 should have posted around 25,000 births. Instead there were only 6,659, or just 26% of the expected amount.

Something about that number seemed familiar.

Australia also reports that 72% of all citizens (all ages) have received at least three doses of the mRNA jabs. That is a very, very close match with the loss of 74% of births.

In other words, I wonder how many of the 6,659 live births in Australia in 2021 were born to unjabbed mothers. The currently unanswered question is: will this trend continue? Or did births recover in 2022? Australia’s survival as a nation may depend on the answer to that question.

Have a look at the official Australian government numbers for yourself, and tell me if you think I missed something.'

BDair 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696123