Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got 7 out of 10 right. I mean left. Possibly higher, depending on more precise definitions of terms and concepts. Regrettably, this means that anybody who disagrees with me has been (partially) co-opted by the illiberal left. 😁😁😁

I used to belong to this organization, for years. However, it too changed into just another far left ideology that put humans above all. Questions about the reality of things as overpopulation were met with scorn and ridicule. Items as #2. "You perceive immigrants and undocumented people as a threat to your livelihood." were addressed, as usual, on a simplistic emotional level. Apparently, how one connects with people, to them, is not with reason but emotion. I moved over to a separate group "Free Inquiry" which is also a part of the American Humanist umbrella but one based on reason and not being afraid to ask hard questions.

I won't need such signs as I reject Xtianity (and all dogmatic philosophies). "Bleating and babbling I fell on his neck with a scream/wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream."

Here's a comment from the thread that is exactly what I'm saying.
[disq.us]

This is all sadly true and i am proud to state not one of them has infiltrated my brain

If you believe any of these things, then it may be too late for you already.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.