Agnostic.com

4 1

So when Bill Gates said "terrorists could unleash a bioweapon and it's good we're learning how to deal with it now" ,I'm paraphrasing,but that is close to his exact words,it seemed like he was threatening us to behave or he'll unleash something... But I don't think he & his ilk has enough power to do that ,but it is a possibility.. after all .. looks like the "virus" was "leaked" "ACCIDENTALLY"

laidback1 6 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paranoia will destroya.

Come’on man. Trust the science.

You absolutely should trust the scientific method. People who don’t are usually religious.

@NostraDumbass
The scientific method questions everything. Over and over. The questions never end.

@CourtJester Yes! You’ve got it! That’s why it works. Although eventually as time passes and knowledge accumulates, certain hypotheses become undeniable. That’s why it’s okay to laugh at people who insist the world is flat, Darwinian evolution is false, or global warming is a hoax.

Did we learn something here today?

@NostraDumbass

Global warming is a hoax??? The unemployed and uneducated are always the most comical.

Gates is a douchbag and monopolist. I've been saying it since the 80s. History has slowly caught up with this view.

Umm Bill Gates unleashed virus magnet Windows and Internet Exploder upon us. Those were crimes against humanity. But he had nothing to do with people catching viruses from bats and other mammals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.