Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Turmeric and ginger deliciousness

Good stuff right here! Check it out. I have been consuming turmeric in various forms for over a decade now. It is wonderful combined with ginger
Smart Yummies for a Smart community.

LouRaven 5 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I put Turmeric on my Oatmeal every morning. But I add a little black pepper. The pepper affects an enzyme and makes the Turmeric more absorbent by your body.

I love turmeric, but it didn't help my RA

Have to buy some tumeric, it's been missing from my spice drawer for a while now. I also like to add nutmeg, cinnamon and mace (sometimes ginger) to my coffee sometimes to mix things up a bit.

One more thing on Turmeric aka Curcumin. They are actually testing it for treating/prevention of Alzheimers. They think that it may affect the brain plaques that contribute to the disease.

Correct!
Is good stuff!

Turmeric is a pretty versatile thing. I have been taking it in capsule form for about 5 years now. It is a great anti inflammatory...great for arthritis, joint pain.

I grow both , and love ginger, put it in almost anything, but turmeric is not recommended as I suffer gastric reflux, so I use it topically and it does seem to work for inflamation.

You grow your own? Whoa! Phenomenal

@LouRaven also grow our own coffee, so it works well. I am weird, I love ginger in my coffee.

Supposed to help colitis, I'll have to check it out.

I'll give that a try. I have it all here.

Go for it! It’s yummy

Will do, thank you for sharing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.